Nursing Director (Hospital Buen Samaritano)Publicado en: Julio 18, 2017
Per Diem Surgical CoordinatorPublicado en: Mayo 9, 2017
Per Diem RunnerPublicado en: Abril 13, 2017
HD Liaison / First ResponderPublicado en: Abril 13, 2017
Director de Manejo de Información de la SaludPublicado en: Marzo 8, 2017
The position requires the following qualifications:
- Master of Science in Nursing Services Administration with experience in Active Administrative Role.
- Valid specialist license and membership.
- Professional register of the Examining Board of the Department of Health.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in direct supervision, preferably in the health industry (hospitals).
- Experience with Medicare Programs, Joint Commission (JCAHO) and Regulatory Agencies.
- Experience in operational management, administration, finance, budgets, and performance improvement of the nursing departments.
- Strong clinical and nursing skills.
- Strong communication skills, orally, written, and information systems.
- Ability to exert leadership and team work.
- Fully bilingual –English / Spanish.
- Salary and benefits will be commensurate according to the candidate’s experienced and back ground
Please send resume to:
José A. García
MBA Human Resources Director
Equal Employment Employer
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in the surgical recovery of human organs for transplantation.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and comprehension of aseptic techniques.
- Demonstrates ability to circulate in an operating room setting.
- Assists in the preparation of all sterile work areas and supplies needed for various stages of procurement.
- Delivers supplies from coordinator to OR staff within 1 – 1.5 hours before case.
- Meets/greets, OR staff, and reviews preference card.
- Greets visiting transplant teams, obtaining necessary information from them.
- Assists OR staff in room set-up and opening/flashing retractors.
- Opens sterile perfusion and organ packing supplies on back table.
- Assists primary LifeLink Coordinator with donor transport, as necessary.
- Completes information on all appropriate pages of the LifeLink Deceased Donor Information Form, as directed by the primary LifeLink Coordinator.
- Add drugs to perfusion solution under direction of primary coordinator.
- Prepares sterile slush for topical organ cooling and organ packaging.
- Facilitates telephone communication as directed by the primary coordinator.
- Hangs perfusion solutions and monitor flow rate after cross clamp.
- Prepares shipping boxes and labels for organ packing.
- Photocopies necessary paperwork at direction of primary coordinator.
- Assists with post-mortem care and room clean up when case is complete.
- Returns to office to restock OR bags and call vehicle, as needed.
- Performs any other duties as directed by primary coordinator.
- Operations Room Technician (ORT) or successful completion of an accredited Surgical Technology Program or its equivalent; and,
- A minimum of two years of experience in any of these fields.
- Current State Driver License with good driving record.
- All appropriate inoculations and appropriate OSHA training.
- Interpersonal skills to clearly interact with hospital staff members, coordinators, supervisors, and management.
- Extended hours during peak procurement periods and regularly in the performance of organ recovery activities.
Director / Manager, Organ Recovery
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow direction of Primary Transplant Coordinator on case.
- Under the direct supervision of a Transplant Coordinator, perform blood draws process and assist with donor care.
- Transport blood samples to requested locations (i.e. hospital laboratory) with follow up on results.
- Fax clinical documentation to UNet, Transplant Centers and/or to the Administrator-on-call, as requested.
- Assist in transferring donor to required locations throughout hospital.
- Provide support in the OR by operating ASEM fax machine and faxing paperwork; delivering biopsy samples to pathology with follow up on results; preparing slush and solutions as directed and supervised by Primary Transplant Coordinator and Surgical Coordinator.
- Assist with communication to Administrator-on-call during OR time.
- Transplant organs to courier (in hospital).
- Minimum Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) degree, with all licensure requirements.
- Demonstrated physical ability to lift, carry and/or move equipment of varying weight from 1 to 30 pounds for 10% of the work time and to stand for 90% of the work time.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and professional attitude necessary to interact and communicate effectively with other members of the clinical team and with hospital and other external agency personnel.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Exercise discretion dealing with all information in a confidential and sensitive manner.
- Proven good driving record and current driver’s license.
- Ability to travel to all hospitals on Puerto Rico.
- Flexible working schedules.
- Extended working hours may be necessary.
Director / Manager Organ Procurement
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs first responder responsibilities and participates on an On-Call Schedule in coordination with the recovery staff.
- Assists Referral Coordinators and Administrator-on-call.
- Documents referral information in case notes; evaluate potential donors.
- Serve as ongoing resource to hospital staff.
- Attend required meetings, activities, special projects, administrative-level discussions, and other assignments as required.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with key hospital/agency (hospital, medical examiner, coroner, law enforcement and/or funeral home) personnel within an assigned area.
- Acts as communication link between LifeLink staff and hospital personnel.
- Set and define goals and objectives for each agency. Design individual marketing plans.
- Compiles and analyzes measurable current activity data and determine its effectiveness.
- Acts as a resource for mentoring new liaison staff and participates in their training.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing with all updated credentials. Minimum of three years of sound clinical experience in an intensive care unit/emergency room.
- Personal interaction, presentation, and communication skills.
- Fully bilingual – written and verbal English/Spanish.
- Ability to apply sound judgment, maintaining a constant open line of communication with Supervisor, working with little direct supervision and with a growing degree of autonomy.
- Reliable vehicle, maintain good driving record, current valid Puerto Rico driver’s license, and availability for daily traveling to assigned service area.
- Available via cellular phone as needed. Ability to meet the demands of long working hours, including weekends, holidays, and after hours, and participate in a 24/7 call schedule rotation.
Director, Hospital Development
April 19, 2017
Departamento de Recursos Humanos
Tel. 787-877-8000 Ext. 1481, 1482
PO Box 68
Moca, PR 00676
Institución en constante crecimiento con moderna tecnología y amplias facilidades le invita a ser parte de su gran familia.
Director de Manejo de Información de la Salud
- Maestría en Administración de Récord Médico
- Licencia y Registro actualizado (RHIA)
- Certificada por AHIMA
- Experiencia en Récord Médico Electrónico
- Mínimo tres (3) años de experiencia en la profesión
- Experiencia en Supervisión
- Conocimiento en DRG’S y ICD 10
- Bilingüe (español e inglés)
- Conocimiento de la regulaciones que aplican a Hospitales
Interesados pueden enviar su resume y credenciales a nuestra dirección postal o al siguiente correo electrónico: email@example.com
Contacto: Migdalia Ortiz Mestre / Directora Recursos Humanos